About the Cosmetic Practice Reception & Sales Position
We're on the lookout for a Call Center Representative to be the primary link between our company and our current and potential patients and learn from the best in the aesthetics industry.
We're looking for someone who can tackle patient issues, and inquiries head on –all while keeping patient satisfaction at the forefront of their decision-making and communication.
This position is in a Call Center environment. We want outstanding patient service, computer literacy, data entry and problem solving skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. We are looking for someone with a strong sales background that will be able to book appointments and follow up with patients and increase patient re-engagement and retention rates.
The ideal candidate will be confident, have an outgoing personality, and be able to build strong relationships with patients from diverse backgrounds. A background in Call Center, Medical Reception, or Medical office required. A polished, professional appearance is required. Early morning/ evening shifts, some schedule flexibility is required as there are certain weekends which are mandatory.
Call Center Representative Responsibilities
- Answering a high volume of calls and responding to emails with efficiency and courtesy
- Handling patient inquiries
- Provide patients with product and service information
- Update existing customer information
- Identify priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Follow up patient calls where necessary
- Provide brief consultations over the phone
- Provide support to close sales
- Meet or exceed personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Keep accessible, comprehensive records of all conversations in our Salesforce database
- Build sustainable relationships and engage patients by going the extra mile when you can
- Seize opportunities to up-sell services and products when they arise
Cosmetic Call Center Representative Requirements
- Very professional, has strong attention to detail, solid follow up skills, and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Experience in the medical cosmetic industry
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Comfortable with Salesforce CRM system and best practices
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, plus active listening skills
- High level of customer empathy
- Highly sales oriented
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Empathetic customer focus, flexibility to manage many different personality types